Badger Wood Oil
Badger Wood Oil is made from from 100% pure Canadian hempseed oil which contains antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties that are naturally resistant to mould and mildew..
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OILING YOUR CANOE PADDLE:
- First prepare the wood by making sure it is clean & dry.
- Sand where necessary & ensure the surface is free of loose particles & dust.
- Apply oil with a clean rag*.
- Use a fine sandpaper to “wet sand” using the oil for lubrication.
- Let stand for a few minutes to allow oil to penetrate.
- Wipe away excess Badger Oil, if any, with a clean rag then leave to dry for 12 hours.
*For larger applications, a brush, roller, or sprayer could be used.
Repeat if necessary. Number of coats determined by desired results, amount of use, and exposure to the elements. We recommend a minimum of 4 coats on bare wood. Drying time is approximately 24 to 36 hours. Please allow 24 hours between coats. Approximate coverage:3 square meters per litre. Provides a water resistant coating. Safe for food contact times.