The Spectrum features a thin back design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Spectrum is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats. For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt.
- Thin Back Design
- Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- Breathability and Mobility - open sides and adjustable mesh shoulders
- Small Stash Pockets
- Type III ULC PFD With sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 8 oz.
- Universal Adult Size
- Buoyancy: 16 lbs 8 oz.
- Foam Material: Polyethylene
- Outer Shell: 240D Ripstop
- Inner Liner: 200D Nylon
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.